Colkirk Pre-school offers education & care for children below school age. We aim to provide equality of opportunity for all members of our group; this includes children with special educational needs. The number of adults present in the pre-school enables us to provide individual attention for each child. Each child is able to progress at her/his own speed in all areas of development; this is true for children with & without disabilities or learning difficulties.
- To enhance the development & education of children under statutory school age in a
parent involving community based group
- To provide a safe, secure & stimulating environment
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children & families
We offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum; EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE
- Individual care & attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- Fun & friendship with other children & other adults
- The support of a personal key person
- Opportunities for you & your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group & in your own child’s progress
- Support with transition to schools in the vicinity of Colkirk. (Colkirk, West Raynham, Brisley, Sculthorpe, Fakenham)
We hope your child’s time in pre-school will be a very happy & productive one. If you have any queries or if we can be of any help, please contact the staff, committee/management at any time. We are here for you & your child’s wellbeing.